Sludge Photos Pt. II - Hey tegger.....

Tegger. I have 18 photos (complete with witty tag lines of course) in a zip file thats about 14 megs. I can't attach something that size with my
weak-dick hotmail account, so how to I get it through the ether to you?

Email me with your correct address. Send your message to:
tegger (at) tegger.com
Put the @ symbol in the right place, of course.
I will send you a Gmail invite. Gmail will allow BIG attachments, plus you get 1GB of storage for messages.
After you set up Gmail, email your Zip file to me.
Thanks,
--
TeGGeR

How about uploading to this free server so everybody can see?
http://www.sendthisfile.com /

Tegger already has a bad-ass website. He'll have them up for everyone in two shakes, I'm sure.