You guys ever hear of Mahindra?

Friend of mine bought a Mahindra tractor, wanted to see what it was. Made in India.

They have a line of light SUV type vehicles based mostly on the original WILLYS Jeep!

I like quirky vehicles...that's why I got into Toyota in the first place!!!

This is their 'export' range, there are more, but no cars.

Reply to
Hachiroku

If the quality of their cars is on par with their off shore software developers, than we better stay away from these 'cars'.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

They have just launched their first 16 valve model, 8 of them are in radio !.

They do a cabriolet version, you might know it as a skip (USA translation =dumpster)

You can have the option of twin exhausts fitted and then use them as a wheelbarrow

Make sure you get the heated rear window option, keeps you warm when you are pushing it

They do not export them to Israel because you have to be a complete prick to buy one

Reply to
Marcus

They make non practical vehicles along with Rokstar jeeps, that come with factory rust and petrol engines that are more economical and usable than a diesel. And even the petrol engines are poor.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2