88 toyota camary stalling

I have an 88 toyota camary 4cyl. I recently had a friend help me change the spark plugs, plug wires, distibutor cap and rotor. But now it stalls out and I have to let it sit for about 20 mins before it will start and drive again. It usually starts acting up when I stop at a stop light. It slowly looses power and will move another 50ft or so then it stops and will not move at all, I'm not even able to push it in neutral. The engine turns over and will idle without a problem.

Reply to
swfoster44

Is the purpose of the post to let people know that they should not let your friend work on their cars?

Reply to
Ray O