Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 54 kmiles $10,500
54,000 miles White sedan with tan interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver,...

OT: Ben Stein is EXPELLED
Finally some big public guy is questioning: 1. Why, if Evolution is only a Theory, are scientists that don't support it drummed out of the scientific community 2. Where, if Evolution actually works,...
32
32

OT - Ping JSB
What's your take on this?
5
5

OT: Fits all of them
John was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs. He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into...

Toyota Hilux Surf rear seats question
Hi, Can anyone tell me whether the rear seats in the Toyota Hilux Surf fold flat in the same way as an estate cars rear seats so as to make more space in the boot ? Many thanks, Mike
5
5

OT - Sacrilege!!!
if taxes aren't already too high here.
2
2

OT - Think your rights are NOT in danger?
Amendment rights abridged. Cuss 'n Discuss.
9
9

transport

OT: Parenting, by Shmuckland
This sounds like a question you'd ask, Mr. Oakland.

Re: OT - Love Bill Clinton? Don't read this...
I offered no opinion. Just the link.
2
2

Re: That's What I'm Talkin' about-(Post a Pic of your ride)...
My ISP does not allow posting binaries to non-binary groups...
2
2

Re: Toyota issues recall for Corollas
Re: Toyota issues recall for Corollas Group: Date: Wed, Apr 9, 2008, 11:29pm From: (Ed=A0White) news:%AdLj.8857$_I1.1041@trnddc02... Why is it when GM or Ford has to recall cars for minor problems, it...
1
1

94 tercel no start issue.
hi there. i am a first time poster here, but a long time diesel mechanic. my niece has a 94 tercel. she went shopping, and came out of the store to a dead car. i finally got the car home today and...
11
11

Toyota sports car to arrive in 2011 with Subaru engine
Toyota sports car to arrive in 2011 with Subaru engine Hans Greimel Automotive News April 10, 2008 - 10:46 am ET ENLARGE Toyota CEO Katsuaki Watanabe will ramp up his company's affiliation with Subaru...
6
6

2004 Toyota Camry in need of Catalytic Converter??
Hi All, I need advice ASAP!!.Someone, please help. I have a 2004 Toyota Camry, LE, 4 has excessive miles on it due to commuting from New Hampshire into Boston, Mass. daily.( I believe 128,000 miles...
1
1