'07 versus '06

Reduced parts count is normally a big factor in improving reliability, so I would expect the new tranny to be more reliable.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

I would opt for the 2007 whether it be from Georgetown or Japan. By the way, you can order a Japanese 2007 from your dealership. You won't get your choice of colors but maybe the wait will be worth it to you.

Reply to
Chester Wozniak