1990 Camry seat belts.

I saw a message from July with this same question and was kind of surprised. My son has a 1990 Camry with the same problem. Drivers side auto seat belt is not working. This is mounted on the door frame not the door so a couple of people said maybe wires due to flexing but the only wires that would flex are for a switch if that's mounted on the door or am I missing something.

Also does anyone know where the motor for that is mounted and any other ideas what we might look for.

Thanks Ivan

Reply to
ivan

Most likely the wires that go from the door to the body of the car are breaking in the hinge area. This is a common problem.

John

Reply to
John Briggs