1994 Camry LE Wagon

I have a 1994 Toyota Camry Wagon. Just replaced the timing belt. The car ran fine for 1 week, then all of a sudden it died. Thought it jumped time, rechecked the timing marks and having trouble re-starting the car now. Can't drive it. It will run fine in the garage but you try to test drive it and it stutters then dies. Any hints what to check next. I have checked the EGR, IAC, no check engine light. It seems to run worse when it is hot. HELP.

Reply to
am001

Hmmm,...normally an engine which has lost its cam-timing, even by a "tooth" in the old days, would not even start, let alone idle,..so I think you are looking at another problem. The symptoms you describe, normally indicate insulation problems in the high-voltage (spark) area of ignition. Measure the spark leads resistance

Reply to
Jason James