94 camry wont run while hot

I have replaced the timing belt, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and the car ran fine for a week. Then it stalled and have had problems keeping it running. Have re-checked the timing marks numerous times. Dead on. Unplugged the temp sensor, cleaned the EGR valve and throttle body with carb cleaner. Still runs like crap. I don't drive it for fear that I will be in the middle of no mans land and cant restart it. It will not re-start when it is warm. HELP!!!

Reply to
steelerbuddy

search this group for IAC and see if you have the same issue.

Reply to
EdV