1994 Camry parking lights fuse?

HI, I have no front parking lights working right now. I think it is the fuse but can't determine which fuse it is. Can anyone please help me with the location of this fuse. The lights were both working fine up until last week>Thanks

Reply to
booboo

all fuse locations and functions are in the back of the owner's manual

ck eBay if you need one - well worth having

for example, I mounted the CD player on top of the radio, because it seemed more convenient. couple years later smoke starting floating out of the dash - I'd inadvertently covered the cooling vent holes on the top of the radio - but in a matter of moments, I was able to find the correct fuse under the hood, remove the old radio with lingering odor of electrical fire, and replace the fuse for under $2. BTW that fuse also controlled the dome light, ignition key illumination and several other items covered in the manual. Then I found a very reasonably priced replacement radio matching exact model number.

owner's manual shows you how to change bulbs, the correct specs for them, plus lubricants and capacities - and other things an owner should know

Reply to
Daniel