1999 camry not starting

I was on the freeway and my car began to slow down and eventually came to a complete stop. However, the exterior/interior lights still work, as well as the panel lights. However, I have no radio or working windows. What colud the problem be. starter, alternator, electrical?

Reply to
idspight

With that ,and only that for a description, I will direct you to the electrical system. At the battery there is a junction at the battery that could be loose ar broken, easily repaired I'd think.

Other than that ( and without any other info to work with) I'd say start checking fuses in the engine compartment ( if it has them ) and in theinterior, under the dash ( ususally drivers side kick panel or there abouts )

hope that helps.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Same sort of deal happened to my car a while back. Turned out the battery had completely lost its charge. Check and make sure your alternator is working which can be easily done at home with a voltmeter. If you get a voltage of about 12-16 volts you should be good. Other than that check connections and fuses. Hope that helps Keith G

Reply to
Keith G