Aftermarket Cruise Control

I bought a Audiovox CCS-100 cruise control for my 01 Camry. However, the included intructions only cover up to a 95. Is there a really big difference in the wiring between the 95 and 01? Does anyone know where I can get a schematic with out having to buy a manual?

TIA Old_Dude

Reply to
Old_Dude

Is this of any help?

Travis Jordan

Is this of any help?

Travis Jordan

return that unsafe unit

audiovox cruise controls were recalled for safety issues. Very dangerous product.

Buy a safe and better unit from

no audiovox cruise junk there.

they also include the EXACT location of the speed signal

Reply to
I'm Right

Reply to
Old_Dude

All Audiovox cruise are made by Rostra. These cruise work very well. Stay the "frig" away from "frigette". I am unbiased as I don't work for either company.

parklights

Rostra RECALLED cruise controls

"Rostra Precision Controls (Laurinburg,NC) is recalling 25,000 cruise control units sold through AUDIOVOX, Moss Motors, S&S Automotive, and Washawsky (Chicago)... The National Highway Traffic and Safety Board said the units can accelerate above the intended set speed, increasing the risk of crash..."

Source, June 24, 1997 issue of Automotive Week

Only buy the best ab=nd safest, SCS/Frigette

Stay

Reply to
I'm Right