1999 Camry surging

I drove my mother's 1999 Camry (V-6) and notice it surging. Idle is smooth and even. Timing belt, plugs, air filter, fuel filter and PCV were all changed less 2000 miles ago. I have not had time to put it on the scanner. Any suggestions, as to the surge problem?

Reply to
Clay

Put on classical music and see if the surging changes.

Reply to
ransley

Does this help?

Recommends trans fluid changes, among other things...

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Time to clean the Idle air control valve using throttle body cleaner and toothbrush?

Time to check throttle body position sensor outputs?

Time to check for vacuum leaks, unplugged hoses?

Reply to
john