Re: tire pressure?

I asked Rob the same question about tire pressure for a 1966 vw bug. he recommended 20psi front, 28 psi rear. He's experimented with tire pressure over the last 40 years, and found that this is what works for him. I've tried it and I have to agree it rides very comfortably.

-tom

Hi every one, > > > I have installed four new Firestone F 560 165/15 tires in my 1967 beetle. > > Does any one know what is the correct tire pressure? > > > Thanks José Moreira. > > > > >
Reply to
Tom Nakashima