High Startup Ideal (1600rpms)

Regardless out outside temperature 1996 Avlon start at high ideal (1600 RPMs) and stays that way for five to ten minutes. Some mentioned to me that its a oxygen sensor ?. I cant find it if it is. I suspect that its something to do with the Electronic ignition put I am only guessing. I Hope someone can inform me accordingly. Thanks.