2002 Back windows do not go down

Neither back window will go down on my 2002 Camry. I hear a click when I push the drivers panel to try and get them to go down but they do not move. Can't believe the motors for both windows could have failed but I have checked the wiring and it seems like the voltage is getting to the motor. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
Left Snow

I can't believe that both motors failed at the same time either. How have you checked that voltage goes to both motors? and are you able to disconnect the motors from the window mechanism and let the motors run free (without connection to the windows)? It sounds more like something is jamming the windows' travel than a fault with the motors. Please fill us in on what you find.

Reply to
mack