2003 Toyota Camry - Oil Shield

I need to get a picture or diagram of a 2003 Toyoya Camry - Oil shield. This is the piece that is located inside the valve cover (extends past the oil cap)prevents oil from spraying out if the oil cap is not placed back on. Need to match this up with a piece that broke off.

Reply to
MikeJ

It's called an "oil baffle." There's a TSB out about how NOT to damage it, but I haven't seen one about fixing it. LOL.

It's the same on the 2002 model, if that's any help, probably not.

Reply to
timbirr

Forgot to add the URL -- Here's a part of a diagram, if it is any help...

timbirr