2005 Camry LE 4 Cyl Automatic

My Camry is still under warranty, and the issue is small, and never seems to be enough time to see the dealer.

After stopping, sometimes the car moves forward slightly (seems to be intermittent). It seems that the brake is not sensitive enough for pedal pressing when standing in the same place.

My question would be: is there a simple adjustment to make the brake pedal more sensitive?

Is there anything else that I should look for? Does this really qualify for a dealer visit under warranty - possibly I under estimate the problem?

Thanks,

Wes

Reply to
Wes Braczkowski

I don't know if you are describing the same thing but on my 2001 Avalon, when coming to a stop, sometimes just before the stop the engine would slow and brake pedal would go down a bit and if you weren't paying attention you would not stop. Dealer said it was normal and I believe it is. One of several reasons why that that Avalon was my fourth but last Toyota.

Reply to
Art

when the ac is on the engine revs will change a bit as the compressor cuts on and off. if this happens at the right time it will act as you are describing.proubly nothing can be done but worth tell the dealer and see what they say.all toyotas i have owned do this including my 06 camry and 97 corolla.

Reply to
Dave Dave

My 81 and 2 83 tercels did not do that and they had tiny engines. I find it annoying and close to being dangerous. I've owned Chryslers, Fords, Subaru's and now 2 Honda's. None have the same annoying feature.

Reply to
Art