2013 Camry Best Price

I have never purchased a new car. Looking for a 2013 year Camry now. We just want a basic model, but with moonroof (only feature SO cares about).

What should we consider a good final price?

Best price quote I am getting in Chicago area is 23K out-the-door.

Dealers are saying that Labor Day incentives like 750 off and 0% financing will disappear after tomorrow. Is that a big deal, or do they keep coming back?

Reply to
Newbie

I used Consumer Reports car price buying report for a couple of new cars I was interested in about 10 years ago and found it helpful. It may be worth the $14 price tag to give you some very basic numbers that the dealer plays with when they quote you a price.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf@verizon.net