2013 Camry Best Price

I have never purchased a new car. Looking for a 2013 year Camry now. We just want a basic model, but with moonroof (only feature SO cares
about).
What should we consider a good final price?
Best price quote I am getting in Chicago area is 23K out-the-door.
Dealers are saying that Labor Day incentives like 750 off and 0% financing will disappear after tomorrow. Is that a big deal, or do they keep coming back?

I used Consumer Reports car price buying report for a couple of new cars I was interested in about 10 years ago and found it helpful. It may be worth the $14 price tag to give you some very basic numbers that the dealer plays with when they quote you a price.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/customer-service/consumer-reports-advice-and-prices-on-buying-a-new-car/index.htm?loginMethod=auto
--
Jan Alter
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net