60,000 KM (36,000 mile) Service for 2002 Camry LE V6

I will be taking my Camry in for service this week and according to the manual, this is what is required:
- Oil and Filter Change (I use Mobil 1 5W30 year round with OEM Japanese
Nippon Denso Toyota Filter) - Tire Rotation (I will remove my snows and go back to my All Seasons) - Replace the Right Rear Taillight bulb (fused)
I performed a Transmission Fluid drain and fill service as well as the Coolant drain service at 32,000 KM so I think I can wait till the next oil change to do that. When do I perform a brake fluid exchange and Power steering fluid exchange? The dealership was suggesting I get a fuel system service but every oil change, I put a bottle of Lucas Complete Fuel System Cleaner OR Redline Fuel System Cleaner and I find no hesitation. I also did a throttle body cleaning at 45,000 KM and I noticed a difference after the cleaning.
Differential oil change. Ck front brakes, Forget about dealer fuel system treatment. Flushing brake fluid is a good idea. Power steering?
My suggestion, based on nothing else but my own experience. 1. transmission fluid every 24,000-30,000 miles. 2. Brake fluid every three years. 3. Use a turkey baster and suck out some of the power steering fluid and replace every 12,000 or so.
4. Check the electrolyte level in the battery and bring up to the appropriate level with distilled water.

system
did