93 camry parts for sale

Please let me know what you need, I may have it. WIll trade parts too!! I no longer have the camry got a corsica now and need parts for that one. :)

Reply to
:

im looking for a arm rest for my 1990 camry do u have 1

Reply to
hammy1

hey .. im looking for a few things ..... i have a rebuilt engine so im not sure if some of the engine parts may fit. here is what i am looking for. where are you located?

- resevoir for windshield fluid

- if it fits my car, air intake tube

let me know whats going on with your remaining parts .. if you still have them...

Reply to
mentalphilos