94 Camry AC - AC doesn't work in all vents sometimes

Sometimes cold air only seems to come out of right middle vent on the dash - other times everything seems to work just great.

It seems to act up if its been sitting out in the hot sun for awhile.

Thanks!

Jes

Reply to
None

The pads are probably sticking in the air vents ie not opening, probably need to clean them.

Most airconditioning services just do this - aircon never needs to be regassed unless there is a leak

rgds

Peter

dash -

Reply to
Peter

Reply to
None

I recently had a piece of the foam come loose from somewhere in the ducting on my left center vent. It's still stuck behind the louvres and is brittle to the point of crumbling when touched with anything. I'm thinking that little 1/4" square x 1" piece of foam is unimportant in teh scheme of things, but I'm not motivated enough to tear the system apart to find out where it came from.

Kyle

Reply to
Kyle Plowden