1999 Camry Front Door Panel - speaker replacement

Is removing the front door panel to get to the speakers a big deal on the 1999 Camry? I have power windows - I've read that I have to pry
the window switch panel up to get to a screw underneath and the other screws are pretty obvious, besides the one under the inner door handle.
Can anyone share some tips for front door panel removal/replacement on a 99 Camry?
I have done it a few times and it's pretty easy. Here are instructions for an older model that are still mostly applicable: http://autorepair.about.com/od/otherodddiyjobs/l/aa092504a.htm
One problem I had is that there are clips at the bottom of the door panel that you can use a door panel clip tool to help separate the panel from the clips (the clips should stay in the metal door). I don't have this specialized tool, so I just used a small screwdriver and ended up breaking one of the clips.
Thanks... I ended up having Circuit City pop in the new Eclipse speakers for $35 in labor. I figure $17.50 a door to have someone else do the work was worth it.

Agreed. Better than hours in aggravation plus megabucks for damaged parts.