'95 LE Failed Engine Mounts,

At around 90k, the Engine Control Rod (dogBone at top) and the Front Engine Mount went bad (wobbly & leaking fluid). I'm replacing those two items with factory parts and in addition, the rear engine and transmission mounts in an attempt to completely fix this problem. Are there any OTHER engine/trans mounts I should replace at the same time to completely eliminate this problem?

  1. What is the torque spec on the one bolt that attaches the aluminum front engine mounting bracket to the new hydraulic engine isolator?

Thanks, Chris First Time Poster '95 Camrly LE 2.2

Reply to
cnlwo

Chris, the big mount (by the oil filter) in the front is usually the one that fails. Then the extra movement taks out the "dog bone" mount.

Reply to
MDT Tech®