99 Camry "Brake" Warning

I have a 99 Camry CE automatic with power everything, I dont know why its still a CE though but anyways, recently the rear bulb warning light had come up by my gauges and I had 2 of my rear brake light bulbs go out and one of the license plate bulbs and I got the brake light bubls replaced (one was the middle brake light by the rear window and the other one was the right brake light if you were facing the vehicle from the back) but I still havent replaced the brake light bulb. I got them both replaced and they both were working fine. But I dont remember if it was exactly the next day, but my the actual "Brake" warning light came on by the gauges, not the bulb light but it actually said the word "Brake" and Ive never seen that light come on before so I panicked to see if the brakes were working and they did. When I start the car and start driving it thats when it comes on for awhile and then goes away, and again the brakes still work. I'm not sure if thats a sign that my brakes need replacement or what, I'm a pretty agressive driver so I did prolly kill the brakes, I had them replaced about a year ago. I was also wondering why my bulbs go out so often, I was told that since I have 2 JL subs in my car the vibration could cause them to go out. So I was wondering if I dynamat the trunk will that stop them from going out so often.

So basically I just want to know the reason for the "Brake" light and how to fix it and any suggestions about the lifetime of my bulbs would also be appreaciated. Thank you in advance.

Reply to
dj.viru

Your fluid may be low check the resivour, if not the fluid get it looked at by a pro.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
<psommerhalder

Good tip, thanks for posting it. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92