99 Camry - Dashboard 'Indicator Symbol' - Tail Light?

I own a Camry 99 and recently an indicator light just came on as I step on the brake pedal. The light resembles a car with apparent lights turned on
the back of the car. I don't own the Owner's manual but reading other posts it says that it's related to tail lights. I checked all the lights in the back and front and they were ok. I even replaced the stop/brake ones to no avail. The indicator still comes on as soon as I step on the brake to start driving..
--
Rafael A. Peña
Washington, D.C.
On Monday, January 17, 2005 at 3:38:21 PM UTC-8, zonie wrote:

that was it extingished the light on dash
Add pictures here
✖
There is a bulb check sensor. It is a yellow box near either the right or left trunk hinge. It may need replacing but Toyota wants like 150 dollars. Some people take apart and try to resolder cold solder joints.
Add pictures here
✖

posts
no
start
Hi,
Is this not also tied in to the Fluid Level in the BRAKE FLUID Dashpot.
When I had that problem it was the Break Light Bulb.
Johnny UK.
Add pictures here
✖