99 camry DRL fuse

hey i was wondering if anyone knew exactly where the fuse is for DRLs on a 99 camry. ive looked through the manual, but it doesnt tell me exactly where it is.

Reply to
chinkywoo

Just WHY do you need that infomation? DRL's should NOT be disabled. Period.

Reply to
Sharx35
Reply to
chinkywoo

Well, you useless piece of sh*t. OTHERS do want them. They especially want them on the cars of idiots, like yourself, so they can see you coming from a further distance.

Reply to
Sharx35

yeah that?ll really help me during the daytime, when its really bright outside. i?m sure DRLs can really help me during those hours when the luminesence is more dimmer that regular low beams.

Reply to
chinkywoo

DRL's, on your OWN vehicle, aren't MEANT to help YOU, idiot. They are meant to help OTHERS see YOUR VEHICLE.

Reply to
Sharx35

I see you are getting the same advice I got when I asked this question.

or

badgolferman

Safety IS a serious matter, buttwad!

Reply to
Sharx35

Tell that to the auto manufacturers who don't even bother putting that circuitry in vehicles anymore, assbreath. Look around at newer vehicles and you will see most of them don't have DRLs for whatever reason, probably just to piss off shit-for-brains idiots like you who try to force others to be like them. Now piss off and go play with your fusible link.

Reply to
badgolferman