99' Camry WaterPump/Belt

Hi, I would like to change the Timing belt for my 99 Camry V4 at 90K at the same time i do wanted to change the Waterpump/belt. how much it costs for waterpump/Belt..appreciate your help Thanks

Reply to
vamsy

If you think you have a V4, I suggest taking it to a mechanic for the timing belt/waterpump..

Reply to
ROBMURR

I paid $450 total for both belt and waterpump. But they didn't replace tensioner bearings, and now mine are starting to go... so make sure they do that while they're in there. Otherwise it will cost another $450! Also any seals that are nearby are worth changing, since those are also cheap.

ROBMURR wrote: :> I would like to change the Timing belt for my 99 Camry V4 at 90K at :>the same time i do wanted to change the Waterpump/belt. how much it costs :>for waterpump/Belt..appreciate your help

Reply to
nobearing