Timing belt for 98 Camry 4 cyl LE....When to change ?

I have a 98 Camry 4 cyl LE. It has 59000 miles on it. There is some confusion about changing timing belt at 60K or at 90K mileage. Does any one know the answer ? Thanks a lot for your help, Sandeep Gupta

Reply to
sgen

After 97 models Toyota adjusted the timing belt at 90K, even i had the same question with my 99 camry now mine has 72K i am gonna change at 90K

Reply to
vamsy