99 Cmry stall when first turned on

Hi Everybody, My 99 Camry stalls when I first turn it on for the day in the mornings. Lights, radio, power works but gas does not want to stick when turn on. In addition the car has high RPM's. I've had it towed twice to the dealer in one year and they are not sure what the problem is. What can I have checked? I am going to have them check the Starter Selonoid, Starter motor, Starter connector and timing belts. I know nothing of cars, only what i read and research.......HELP!! Thanks.

Reply to
sante

I had a hard time understanding what you meant in your original message.

However, based literally on just the first sentence shown above, has anyone checked the IAC (Idle Air Control) valve ?

Reply to
Justa Lurker

Got nothing to do with the starter, starter solenoid, connector or timing belt. It sounds like a problem with the IAC (Idle Air Control). This can be cleaned and restored to working condition by a mechanic.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James