ABS light on ---- Right rear ABS speed sensor

My ABS light has come on in my 98 camry, and i have diagnosed it to be an 'open circuit right rear speed sensor or circuit' (according to
haynes repair manual). I checked the rear sensors with a meter and the right one seems to be the problem.
I called a few places to see how much the abs speed sensor would cost and had no luck except at the dealer. They want $194.70 + tax for the part! Are there any places online that i would be able to get it cheaper? Has anyone else had a problem like this before?
thanks in advance.