anyone know throttle body sizes/possible interchanges for 3SGE vs. 3SFE?

Hello all, first post here... We've got a '90 Camry, 276K original engine, runs great for the very most part. We're trying to diagnose a temperature dependent bad TPS signal to the transmission ECU, and tomorrow we'll be fitting a new TPS to see if that cures it. However, in the meantime, despite nothing like a performance cam, intake, or free flowing exhaust, I am curious as to which other toyota throttle body would fit on this engine as a small size upgrade. I know that any performance gain at this point woud be none to very small, however I've found a 3SGE throttle body with TPS included, and I'm curious as to whether this would be a small size increase since it is very inexpensive and might fit. Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
Brian Smith