Brake is not smooth, 2007 Toyota LE 4 cylinder

I just got one 2007 Toyota LE 4 cylinder about two week ago. It is a good car. However, I found that brake is behaving a little strange recently. I can feel that there is a very short and obvious resistance in the middle when I push brake. Is it normal? Or I should worry about it? Thank you for yor advice.

Reply to
david01

If it didn't used to do this then it's probably not normal.

Your car may have electronic brake force distribution. Maybe a malfunction there? Head back to the dealer and have it documented at least, so if the problem comes up after warranty expires they'll be willing to repair it for free.

Reply to
johngdole