Camry-Hybrid - Available Yet?

Is the new Camry hybrid at dealers yet? It sounds great. I want one.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Byrd

My dealer in So Calif. had a red one about two weeks ago. The salespeople were to have some training session with it before they sold it. I believe the sticker on it was $27.7K.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

If it's like the Honda, there will be a long que and the standard model starts to look again. Somone I know had a tree fall on her Prius... used up a few years of fuel savings.

Reply to
jg

I saw one on the road this morning in SE VA.

Reply to
badgolferman

My friend bought the first one that his dealer received, two weeks ago. Out-the-door price was 30K in New Jersey.

Reply to
shirish.manjrekar

Reply to
HarryB

OUCH ! -- $5K Market Adjustment" No Thanks. The list price is supposed to be $25,900.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Byrd

check out this ebay listing - 2nd time offered - Note Buy it now is REDUCED

HarryB

The exterior designer of that car should be shot. That is one ugly vehicle. Can we have a redesign for 2008?

Reply to
badgolferman

Launch of the Camry hybrid was the last week of April, 2006, in the US. Toyota sold 86 in April in the US, and another 3032 in May in the US.

Reply to
mrv