CAMRY WILL NOT START, HELP PLZ!!!

I have a 1994 Camry LE coupe, 4 cylinder, auto with 139k miles. Yesterday it was fine, with no symptoms of dying. Today when I went to start it, it wouldn't start. It would crank over and over again but not start.

I don't think it is the battery because it wouldn't crank if it was and all the lights come one.

I tested to see spark and there was none. I also took of the distributor cap and saw the rotor turning, indicating the timing belt is fine.

So today I replaced the distributor cap and rotor and spark plugs. Still does not start. I suspect it is the ignition coil or ignitor? Someone, anyone please offer comments or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jcchiu58

fuel pump relay, fuel pump itself?? turn the key to the on position and listen for a distinct buzzing sound. If none can be heard, then the fuel pump in not working for some reason either electrical or mechanical.

Reply to
justinm930

Does this car have 139K on the timing belt??? - If so, it probably just broke.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Byrd