can anyone give me schematic for my radio wires?

I have a 94 camry xle with the factory c/d and amplifier. They are now both gone and I bought the car with a hole in the dash(no radio). Someone also cut the plug. I am trying to test each of the 14 wires but cant find the power wire,etc. I found my memory wire which is black. I also have 2 dimmers. I have found several schematics online but they are for the camrys which didnt come with a c/d and amplifier. They ran on 2 blue plugs. My camry was one blue plug with 14 wires. Thanks in advance for all your help!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

A car stereo installation shop charges $35 to do that job.

Spend the $35 there

Reply to
Im Right