97’ Falcon Futura Radio Wire Colouring?

Hi,

I own a 97? falcon futura 4L sedan.

I want to upgrade the original radio to a new CD head unit but the wire colours are all different.

I?m pretty sure about the speaker wires (pink, green, blue and ? from memory), but not to sure which colour is which when it comes to the ground (black?) and battey etc wires. The speaker wires have either a red or black stripe, i assume red is positive and black is negative.

I think there is a big blue wire with a white stripe, a brown one and i cant remember the others.

Can somebody please help me it would be greatly appriciated!!!

Reply to
Tys