Can I put Hyundai Tiburon rims on a 1994 Camry?

same bolt pattern but does anyone think there may be some other problems?

thanks for your help...

Reply to
camdude

That is just wrong

Reply to
zonie

why do you say that?

Reply to
camdude

why do you say that?

Reply to
camdude

================ You also need to check the offset - that is how far the centerline of the wheel is from the hub (and whether positive or negative) to preserve correct steering geometry, wheel loading, handling and ride quality. Check the hub centering. There should be a raised portion on the hub which engages a similar circle in the wheel to carry the load so it is not just supported by the studs - which could shear when subjected to such higher loading. Also check wheel width and compare with original. I suppose the width is less critical, just check for clearance. The other poster was expressing an opinion. Hyundai has a reputation for lower quality - although I recognize they're trying to improve now. Also the Korean styling is different - a matter of taste I suppose.

Reply to
Daniel