Check Engine Light

Hello Everyone, I have 97 Camry LE and the check engine light has come on. I think its more than improperly closed gas tank because light keeps coming on and off. This started after I had the oil changed. Does anyone know if that can make a difference? (For example if some cap is not properly closed etc.) Anyways my second quesion was is there anyone in or around Boston who has a OBDII scan tool where he/she can tell me what exactly is wrong with my car before I go to a dealer? I am ready to pay whatever we can mutually decide for your services. Thanks a lot and have a good one.

Reply to
learnfpga

Auto Zone sometimes reads the scan code for free.

Reply to
badgolferman