Creaking window seals

I have a really annoying problem with my 1997 Camry. The rubber window seals at the top of both front doors make a creaking sound when I drive over every little bump in the road. I've confirmed it's the window seals because if I roll the front windows down about an inch the noise stops. I've tried spraying the rubber with silicon lubricant but it hasn't made any difference. Is it possible the window glass is slighly loose in it's frame and is moving around? The windows are manual, not electric.

Reply to
#