Dash burned and vapors on windshield on my 95

The dash on my 95 Camry with 140k mi became damaged by the sun last summer and it emits vapors that keep a constant film on the inside of the windshield. Does anyone know of a fix/repair for the dash?

Reply to
Paul

Are you sure the damaged dash is the cause of the window film and not for example the HVAC stuff like a leaky heater core or A/C evap? What I would suggest first is put a temporary sheet of Aluminum foil and thick sheet of plastic over the damaged area and seal it on its edges well with some tape. Clean the inside of your windows and drive it around like this for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, then look at the heater core as having a potential leak.

dave mc

Reply to
davemac