---->Dear John<----

John,

I fail to understand your motive by placing these posts on the Toyota pages. Are you trying to get people who drive Toyota vehicles to drop everything, scrap the car and buy a Volvo? Or is it just pure hatred towards the manufacturer? Well, whatever the reason is, I am sure that you will resolve it and put this beast to bed, because now, it is getting annoying.

Toyota is resolving the issue, as fast as they can, but being the largest car manufacturer in the world, it takes time. Yes it is upsetting to hear that a family was killed in a Toyota vehicle because of an accelerator malfunction, but seriously, need it be rubbed in the face of millions on a constant basis? I think not. I hope that you will take this message and understand that I for 1 am sick and tired of constantly opening up the Toyota strings and seeing another headline bashing Toyota, their vehicles and their reputation. I have a

2000 Camry that I love and drive every day. My parents have a 2006 Camry that they are very pleased with. I have a grandparent with a 2007 Camry that they love and an uncle with a 2009 Camry Hybrid that he is ecstatic with. Think of what might not have been, if it weren=92t for the company, the hybrid vehicle. Since its birth in 1997, Toyota has sold over 1 million Prius=92 globally, and over 2 million hybrid vehicles all numbers totalled. But forget just Toyota, look at GM and Ford. Ford uses the patent developed by Toyota in their vehicles. Regenerative braking is not a Ford development, it is purely Toyota. Although GM didn=92t use any of Toyota=92s patents, they certainly didn=92t reinvent th= e wheel by creating their own version of the hybrid drive system.

All things considered, when I was at my dealership this past week for some maintenance, I asked one of the sales personnel how this Recall has affected sales, if at all. They replied by saying, =93People have grown to love Toyota and the products being released. They are confident in knowing that any issues occurring within the vehicle they chose will be corrected in a timely manner. Yes units sold are down in comparison to this time last year, but are starting to increase into the New Year.=94

John, in closing, I hope you can understand that I, like millions of other Toyota drivers, are happy with the vehicle we chose, and why not? Great resale, excellent fuel mileage, reliability, safety, quality and comfort. So stop posting these articles and quotes. I'm not changing my mind about Toyota or my choice of transportation, so get on with your life.

Reply to
camryguy

So he posts truth, BFD, like their sludge motors, skipping crap transmissions, wrong pinion gears on trucks. Wake up, Toyota has had quite a few issues of crap in the last 5 years. I now consider Toyota average for their screw ups.

Reply to
ransley

If your wife kept track of all the times you couldn't give her an orgasm, she'd probably rate YOU LESS than average.

Reply to
Sharx35

Whats with you sharx, you post like a depressed nutcase, did you run out of your happy medicine.

Reply to
ransley