Electrical : Alt light short?

Hi I have a 91 Toy Camry LE New Alternater,New Battery last ten Days If I have the Head lights on and hit the brakes to stop my Alternater lite comes on I'v turned the AC on and Radio and every thing it has but the only problem comes with the Brakes come on Its has Cruise control but its not worked in age's its not blowing fuse's but I looked at Brake light bulbs they where black I replaced them any Idea's would sure help Thanks in advance I don't care for the fact that the switch is metal and I'll have to take out the front seat to get to it there's no room I tried to lay the seat back but I've a Bad back its a real pain any way Thanks

Reply to
Onyxmayor

New alternator, a non toy unit, go get your charging system checked, alot of aftermarket stuff is junk

Reply to
m Ransley

======================= Check the wiring harness near the trunk hinge - sometimes those brake wires short out or break with repeated flexing

Reply to
Daniel

I kind of goofed in my information I'm not sure but I'll try again My Battery charge light is ok its not comming on so I guess should mean its chargeing its the Yellow Headlight thats on the right side of the dash that comes on only when the lights or on and I step on the brakes I don't have a clue as to how that yellow light should work unless its to remind the driver they left there lights on during the day the newer models have a light sencer anyway I go out to check out the back light harness but in the mean time I start the car so I can use the power windows to put them up " POOF" nothing no warning they just stoped working lock on power windows makes no differance on or off I'm lossing ground lol I Love Crank up windows the less power this power that is fine with me because afer 10 to 12 yrs all these cars or going to experance problems if there parked in a Garage I think they will last longer I have a 1970 Jimmy4x4 just rebuilt the moter I get 17 mpg if I drive it like it should be driven 350 bored 40 over and a mild cam and engine balanced and blue printed with the stock 4 speed and transfer case this is and a start and go 4x4 no extra 300 feet of wireing with all these relays and brakers on it I've put close to a million miles on this 4x4 and I know evey nut and bolt on it I wouldn't trade it for any thing new on the market straight across any way Thank you for your responce's I'm taking a breck today and going fishing with my ole

4x4 Onyxmayor
Reply to
Onyxmayor