Oil Independence Day 2006

High gas prices have created a new group of people - "pump grumblers." When pumping our high priced gas, we grumble words of resentment, while feeling powerless. We need gas, so we pay the price. Standing as a individual we are powerless, but together our voices would be heard. America is a strong, independent country. When John Kennedy proposed we put a man on the moon, a goal and time line was set. American determination made it happen. Let's apply the same initiative to independence of oil through alternative energy research and use. We already have brilliant minds who are making great strides towards this goal. Demand that the President stand up for us. Ask him to support Alternative energy to free us from oil dependence, starting today. Millions of letters cannot be ignored.

Write a paper letter before July 4 to the President. Urge friends and family to do the same. President Bush The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500 Down Load a letter at
this on or add a link to your web page. From: Linda
Reply to
Linda