Exhaust problem

Hi all,

Yesterday when i put my camry back in the garage, i noticed something sticking out of my exhaust pipe. It looks like hair. This is NOT a joke, have a look at the pics if you want. I dont know if someone pulled a practical joke on me (hardly possible, i never left the car alone between going and coming home again), or if this stuff is a kind of insulation material from a muffler (just a wild guess, i really dont know). I posted a similar message yesterday, but i guess everybody thought is was some kind of silly joke, which i can understand after reading back that message.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Eric. Holland

1993 camry 2.2 auto.
Reply to
Eric

Today must be April 1 on someone's calendar! (or maybe Friday 13th?)

.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/>

Reply to
John H

.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/>

Some mufflers use fibre-glass as a sound deadener. It has a hair like appearance if pulled apart.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James