extra care will expire

Hi everyone:

The Extra Care contract on my Carmy 99(75000 miles) will soon expire. I am thinking about send it to dealer for a full inspection. I would like find out if anything covered by the contract is broken and should be replaced. I do not want find it after the contract expires. Does anyone has the same experience? Dealers usually are not very excited about working for Toyota Extra Care because the payment is very tight. Thus I guess the dealer may not do a very good inspection for me. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
homecurr

go to another mechanic

Reply to
m Ransley

Go to

Look at the list of TSB's for your car. See if any of the items there need fixing and tell the dealer to fix it.

Reply to
Art

If you drive it wouldn"t you know what's broken? Assume no strange check engine lights are on. It doesn't cover wear items like tires, brakes, timing belt, exhaust.

Reply to
Wolfgang