Fill 'er up

When I got my 2006 Camry, it was supposed to have come with a full tank of gas. Does the dealer actually put in the full 18.5 gallons? If not, how much are they supposed to put in?

Reply to
Howard Kaikow

Yes, the dealer is definitely supposed to fill up that tank BEFORE you pick up the car.

However, if you've signed the papers and driven away with less than a full tank, it's highly doubtful you'll be able to do anyth> When I got my 2006 Camry, it was supposed to have come with a full tank of > gas.

Reply to
Theo

It is not a courtesy thing, it is stated in the sticker.

Reply to
Howard Kaikow

they should

Reply to
dt

Then why did you drive away if the tank wasn't full?

Reply to
Theo

I never said the tank wasn't full. One cannot tel that from looking at the fuel cage.

In any case, my question can be rephrased to ask "Does filling the tank mean

18.5 gallons?". I'm just asking for a statement of fact.
Reply to
Howard Kaikow