Front Fender Replacement (camery 2000)

Hi:

Camry 2000 CE.

4 cyl 4 door Green

I had a minor scraping accident which scratched up my front fender. I have decided to replace the fender myself, however, my concerns are as follows.:

  1. Where can I get a good quality replacement fender?
  2. Will I be able to get the correct color match?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

FRED

Reply to
Fred

Sorry, Bumper, not fender.

FRED

Reply to
Fred

If it is only scratched, why not just get it repainted or try rubbing out the scratches.

Reply to
Art

Replacement bumpers will come black or primed black - up to you to prep them, prime and use proper flexible paint on them. Far easier to have old one repaired, I would think.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Oh and then there's the air bag going off as you're removing/replacing the bumper.

Reply to
Wolfgang