Toyota Camry Oil Filter

The Dealer gave me a 90915-YZZF2 oil filter for my 91 toyota camry 2.0

4cyl. I used a fram filter last oil change and can't remember what the last toyota oil filter part number was but I have a feeling its not suppossed to be 90915-YZZF2

Does anybody know what the toyota oil filter part number is for a 91 toyota camry 2.0 4cyl?

Reply to
justinm930

Not sure if this helps, but I was told the YZZF2 supersedes the YZZA2 - that may be why the number looks unfamiliar to you.

Reply to
Daniel

Not sure if this helps, but I was told the YZZF2 supersedes the YZZA2 - that may be why the number looks unfamiliar to you.

Reply to
Daniel

That is the one that they sell for the 05 4 cyl Camry. Will probably work for a number of years prior also.

Reply to
Goat

There are two Toyota filters that fit the Camry. You got "the other one"

Reply to
timbirr