Front Tower Strut Bar Camry 2000

Does anybody know if Front tower bars will really help during corners. I was reading a posting by stating that it really helps especially when taking the on or off ramp.

I did a search on eBay and found that they range from $25-60 (after shipping). Question is,

1) will it really help? 2) will it fit my carmy 2000 LE? It seems that it is really tight between the hood and the engine and might not have space for a bar to fit through.

Thanks

Reply to
skewe

Those braces are seen on cars for example which have a heavier engine than the normal range and are designed to provide strength and rigidity.

In a car which has the stock engine and is not rallied or subjected to higher than normal forces,....I cant see the advantage.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

All the SE models come stock with it --- it does improve handling.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Time to go to the junk yard to look for one. Thanks for the heads up. I did not know that the SE have it but i know that the solara has it but I also noticed that the noise reducer inside the hood has some special shape to fit the bar.

Thanks.

skewe

skewe