Gas Mileage for 2007-2008 4-cylinder Camry ?

It's not just the HP, the problem is that vehicles are getting heavier again.

The Camry hydrid gets well into the 40's in actual freeway driving.

Reply to
SMS

Don't know, my dad's grand marquis V8 gets 30mpg in highway driving, about the same as my 4cly camry. It's an 80's older car, but not light, probably emissions is the gas hog on the newer vehicles. In the city though, he gets in the teens.

Reply to
bungalow_steve